Wednesday, November 12, 2008

8 Things Tag

8 Things:

8 Favorite TV shows... (in no particular order)

1. Days of Our Lives
2. Super Nanny
3. E.R.
4. Friends
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Scrubs
7. CSI
8. Law & Order

8 Favorite Restaurants...(again, in no particular order)

1. Javiers
2. Cafe Rio
3. Costa Vida
4. Bajios
5. Cheesecake Factory is pretty good.
6. Lonestar Steakhouse
7. Chilis
8. Taco Maker

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. The first real snowfall
2. Being able to walk my dog again.
3. Seeing my baby on a great ultrasound next Wednesday!
4. Thursday night TV- Grey's & E.R. I always pray that Mike works late so I can watch!
5. Having my house clean, and being able to clean it up again myself.
6. Going baby stuff shopping.
7. Finding the time in Mike's schedule to go to the temple again sometime.
8. All things Christmas, except shopping. I suck at shopping

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. I didn't go to the chiropractor.
2. Updated my blog with what I did.
3. Ate TWO (yes two) artichokes and paid for it all night long.
4. Didn't have to drive anyone anywhere!!
5. Should have taken a nap.
6. Watched television to my hearts content, or until the I'm a mom so I should really be being a mom right now kicked in.
7. Wished I'd have put away the laundry.
8. Suggested, successfully that Mike take our daughter out for a daddy daughter date and they brought Kung Fu Panda home to me!!

I'll just do what Kristi did and tag whomever wants to be tagged. So, TAG YOU'RE IT!!!

No comments: