Friday, October 31, 2008

First, I've been delaying this TaG!!

Okay, so a few WEEKS ago, Jenn C. tagged me on her blog for a pretty interesting tag. You get into your folder of pictures (most of our billions of pics are on a separate hard drive and I'm terrified to mess it up...) and get into the fourth folder, and post your fourth picture. Explanation of the picture is necessary. Next, tag four people. HA! I've been cruising everyone's blogs and I think most of my bloggo-friends have already been tagged with this one!! I'm sure I'll find someone!!

I noticed this morning that after doing all those last few posts, I have about 8 folders actually on my computer. When I'm done with them, I shuttle them off to the monster hard drive. So before I do that, I'll post #4 of #4.


This is my rambunctious, active, beautiful, sassy, bossy, do-it MYself, niece Reagan. Before bedrest I used to watch her on day each week. Now I'm just lucky if they stop by to say, "hello!" and mess up my toys! Which, Amy (their mother) puts away!! I love having them over. It brightens my lonely days here in these four walls when no one has updated their blogs for me to read...

This was at last night's Halloween Party at Aunt Sharon's house down the street from here. Reagan dressed up as a cowgirl. She even got NEW cowgirl boots for the occasion. I'm terribly jealous. During the everyone gets a prize version of musical chairs, I called at Rea-Rea to strike a pose and she did! She smiled when the bulb was flashing, but this is what the camera captured! Worth SO much as it is SO REAGAN!! Love that kid.

And I was going to post this pic later today anyway!! haha Lucky me.

I'll notify my tagged blog-o-friends via a post on their blog. Watch out! Hahahahhahaa!

PS I tagged: Cami E., Haun Home, SueZan W., Brandi H., and Whitney V. I know, that is 5, not 4. I just couldn't help myself.

1 comment:

Cami Epperson said...

Got my tag post up! So... what do you have that's mine? And where did you get it from? You have my curiosity seriously peaked!