So on with the pics, cause that is what everyone wants to see!!!
Elise holding McKenna just a couple days after she came home. I know, we are working on how to hold an infant still. She's doing MUCH better!!
You've seen this pic before, but I monochromed it. Looks pretty cool huh?
Yes, it is spring in the Ogden Valley. We still wear our snow suits cause it is COLD outside if you move or the wind is blowing. I'm so glad that we kept Elise's snow suit. Looks great on Kenna don't you think??
She still has big blue eyes. We wonder if they'll change. If they do I'm sure I will let you all know. I don't know when Elise's changed. We're hoping, just for variety, that McKenna's don't!
This is not after her FIRST bath, but after a bath. She's precious. She loves showers. I know, risky, but it is easier on my back and Mike is great at holding her. She seems to enjoy the water on her back and tummy most of all, well, besides being warm and nakey!! (We don't say nakey, but that other word is one people search for, so I change it, sorry if that sounds weird.)
So at her last doc appt she weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces. Feeding her is going well I guess by those numbers. My mastitis went away quickly, that was on day 8... ouch. Now McKenna has a cold given her by her sister. So sweet. And I've got allergies, for sure cause they hit when Mulberry hit hard yesterday. Ah, I love spring. I don't usually have allergies. I may hate this spring when all is said and done.
The OM is next weekend. I'm looking forward to sitting on my roof at 5 am and watching the craziness across the street. I will be taking photos again this year. If you are planning on coming to my lawn party... which will be very low key, I suggest coming after the half starts at 7, or before they start arriving at 4 am... however, I'm not sure I'll be up right then!!! But it will be fun to have friends over. We'll break out the chips and salsa, maybe a potato salad or something. Oh, if you're coming, let me know.
If you're running the OM, TELL ME!! I watched the entire race last year and loved seeing my friends pass. But some of them were surprises! I'd love to get photos of ya'll running by.
Okay, McKenna is calling me. Diapers and food, diapers and food. And snuggles. She snuggles really good!!!
2 comments:
Happy Brrrrday and Mother's day. Great pics Vic. you have a wonderful family. I won't be one of the ones that surprise you as you watch the runners going by. Have fun. dc
Love the updates! I wont be running the OM either, but I'm sure you knew that. Keep the pics coming! You have the cutest little girls!
Post a Comment