I am trying to post this with a foggy head, messy kitchen, and laundry to do... so forgive me if it is scattered or not worded great...
A while ago, one of my dear friends posted about her glowing shoe choice for indoor soccer. I've seen a movement in the local girls' soccer choice for their footwear this outdoor season. And they look vaguely familiar. They echo the wise decision making of that good friend of mine. Her adventurous spirit and joyous personality are reflecting across the road at my home from that green luscious soccer field to the east.
They are wearing these... SEVERAL of them!
A while ago, one of my dear friends posted about her glowing shoe choice for indoor soccer. I've seen a movement in the local girls' soccer choice for their footwear this outdoor season. And they look vaguely familiar. They echo the wise decision making of that good friend of mine. Her adventurous spirit and joyous personality are reflecting across the road at my home from that green luscious soccer field to the east.
They are wearing these... SEVERAL of them!

Congrats Kelli, on being a Trend Setting Hot Soccer Playin' Mama!
2 comments:
Kelli has soul...or SOLE!
I have to confess. I told them all I would make them cookies if they would jump on the bandwagon.........isn't that what any self respecting y. women's leader would do?..........I thought so...ha!ha! Hope you had a great mother's day and are enjoying that sweet little baby!!
Post a Comment