Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Video to Watch

Okay, if you are NOT a dog lover, maybe you are a snow lover. If you are neither of those, maybe you'll still like this video if you love watching animals do stupid things. Or maybe you are just cold hearted and can relate to how cold this dog must be after his romp in this beautiful powdery snow....


Go here: http://maniacworld.com/dog-having-a-blast-in-the-snow.html

And hold your belly, cause I did. It reminded me quite a bit of last years snowfall here at my home, and my little puppy (okay she wasn't that little, but she was a puppy and I had to dig her dogloo out several times with her trapped inside wondering what the blazes I was letting the cold air back in for...) running around in the snow. She learned to eat apples in the snow last season. Now she is eating ALL the apples in the yard as my apple tree is very overactive and I hate the apples on it. They are gross.

But she loves them.

I've got tons to do today, so I'll post something important tomorrow.

2 comments:

K.Booth said...

Hilarious!!

Cami Epperson said...

Hahahaha! I love it!! Reminds me of when Tippi used to jump through the snow when we lived up there!