Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quick AHA Moment

So on my way home from lazing around at my mothers for an hour or two after my chiropractic visit today, I realized that no matter HOW hard I try to bring a piece of mom's homemade fudge home for Elise, it doesn't make it 5 minutes in the car before I've mindlessly eaten it all gone. Or did it just disappear? Yup I think it did, right into my cavernous appetite for things I shouldn't eat containing too much sugar or salt and not enough water.


Oh, and you CAN send a thumbdrive through the wash and it comes out squeeky clean with your pics and docs intact. Though I wouldn't suggest doing it just because. Because THAT part is scary.

Hallelujah!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the fudge just slipped between the seats in your car...that's where my candy always "ends up."
And way to be so detail oriented that you washed things that no one else would think of...go you!

P.S. Cute blog background! I'm feeling festive just looking at it!

K.Booth said...

Next time bring some fudge to share w/ your neighbors.........Yum! I will catalog that a flash drive in the washer can survive. And just for your fyi a small simgle serving of chocolate pudding will explode in the dryer. Trust me I know this bit of info first hand........I also know choco pudding "dried" onto white clothing does not come off. Cheers, and I love your new background!

K.Booth said...

How come my comment didn't post??? I just left you one about fudge and chocolate pudding in dryers???

Cami Epperson said...

I totally know what you're talking about... fudge tends to disappear whenever it's around me too... weird... ;)

Tiffanie said...

What in the world is a thumbdrive? I have a lot to learn, obviously.

The Wiseman Life said...

K you had me laughing out loud...I am the same exact way, the temptation for treats is too great in my presence.
Also I washed and dried an i pod shuffle...and amazingly the little soldier came out just fine as well, I do not recommended that either. :)

Wight Family said...

Kelli, I moderate all my comments so it takes a little bit for them to post. I haven't edited anyone yet, but I have laughed my head off a lot of times! Thanks for all the giggles!

~Vickers