Saturday, December 6, 2008

Exciting UltraSound

Okay, so I just had to let you ALL know a little tidbit about our last ultra sound. You know, the long one where they make the mom drink a whole quart of water before they press down on your bladder to "get a good look" around.

We've got, of course, the small look at this baby being a little girl... but beyond that she's got a beautiful skeletal structure and

We got a great pic of her face. She looks exactly like Elise did. Pointy chin, perfectly spaced eyes, cute nose and posed for the shot too. Maybe I'll figure out how to get that on here so you all can see her. I carry it around in my purse if you happen to see me and want to see it sometime.... Just ask.

Only difference, this one would not let her legs be still for a second. I swear she's a ballerina who loves to fly. It isn't kicks, it is real honest to goodness flutters. You know when those ballerinas fly up in the air and wiggle their feet back and forth? Yah, like that. I'll never be able to do that.

From her very first ultra sound she's been moving around. That first one we caught her having the hiccups and rolling, yes full barrel rolls.

Beyond the baby update. I've been watching Elise carefully for years and I think she has some potential as an aerobics/athletic instructor of sorts. I'll catch her stretching in the living room and talking out loud about what she's doing. She just tells me she's practicing for when she shows her friends at school how to be athletic like her.

HAHaHA!! I love that kid!

Now if I could just get her motivated to clean my house. Oh, it is Saturday. blah.

4 comments:

Cami Epperson said...

Sounds like she's going to be an active one! Fun stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that last bit about Elise and her aerobic instructing talents!!!
Maybe because I do it, and I LOVE it!!! That is just adorable though, She is such a doll!

Stephanie said...

Vick, I loved your description of your ultrasound. It sounds like your baby girl is healthy and strong and doing well! What a blessing! I hope you are still feeling well. :) Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Vikki you are so cute! It's exciting to hear about your cute little baby!
Karen