Monday, April 28, 2008

wE gOt TaGgEd!!! wElL, eLiSe DiD! tHiS iS oUr FiRsT, sO hErE's HoPiN iT gOeS rIgHt.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9 AM, with a stuffy nose and an attitude!!
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3. What two things do you always have with you? A Horse named Silver and an imaginary friend.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I like the movie Enchanted.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Captain Crunch Berries Cereal!! I love cereal! Or an Herbalife Shake with Chocolate Soy Milk. Blended up with ice cubes, YUMMY!
6. What is your favorite book? The one about the horses!
7. What is your middle name? Antoinette
8. What food do you dislike? beef burritos.
9. What is your favorite CD? The Best of Barbara Mandrell (NO KIDDING!! She dances and sings ALL the words!)
10. What type of car do you drive? Barbie Motorcycle
11.Favorite sandwich? Peanut Butter and Jelly (has to be RED jelly)
12. What characteristic do you despise? I don't like people that kill animals.
13. Favorite item of clothing? My "faberge" dress. It is a blue plaid summer dress.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? The Galapagos Islands to watch the turtles hatch.
15. What color is your bathroom? I have a pink bathroom
16. Favorite brand of clothing? My Faberge dress.
17. Where would you retire to? I'll retire in the Arabian Desert.
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? She says, "Halloween, 2 5."
19. Do you make friends easily? I say no. Mom says I do just fine.
20. Favorite saying? Sparkle. (She doesn't ever say that! But she says, "you're interrupting my story mom! ALL the time.)
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning. But Mom says she is lying.
22. Pets? I have a bird dog. A Weimaraner named Blue.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A polar bear.
24. How are you today? I'm 6 and I don't like my head. (She has a stuffy nose, thank you Uncle Spencer!!!)
25. What is your favorite candy? Tootsie Rolls (she is pulling these out of no where! She doesn't have a favorite, just CHOCOLATE and SUGAR!!)
26. What is your favorite flower? We have some Forget-Me-Not's
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Charlie's birthday. (Her BFF, I don't know when her birthday is though)
28.What church do you attend? Our Church
29. What are you listening to right now? Nothing.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Cap'n Crunch Berries Cereal!!
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Bluish-Pinkish
32. How is the weather right now? Good, 40. (she just made a special trip to the thermometer in the window to check)
33. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Cousin Reagan
34. Favorite restaurant? Taco Maker!!!!
35. Hair color? Brown
36. Sibling(S)? No, but I do have a cozy momma and a cozy papa. I always pray for them though. Maybe we'll adopt some.
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? Bluish-Blackish the Pony.
38. Summer or winter? Summer
39. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
41. When was the last time you cried? Tuesday, no actually that was Saturday. (no ACTUALLY that was Friday, she threw a big fit about being left at Grandma's so Mom and Dad could go out.)
42. What is under your bed? A ladder
43. Favorite smell? cake, no COOKIES!!
44. What are you afraid of? The dark.
45. Plain, butter or salted popcorn? Sigh, Plain.
46. How many keys on your key ring? Four. One to the house, one to the car and one to the garage. (that is only three, and she doesn't have keys, silly girl!)
47. How many years at your current job? 3. Working at my Grandpa's one day in a year.
48. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday.
49. How many towns have you lived in? 2. Actually 3. (Ogden, South Ogden, North Ogden and Eden.)
50. Who do you tag... The CANTWELL CLAN!!!!! All of em! ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so fun to read! Deklan and I read it together and we were laughing the whole time about how cute Elise is.

The Cantwell Clan said...

Tag, I'm it! Dang, most of "the clan" is sleeping right now so maybe I'll get to it tomorrow with Blaine or Quinten (or maybe I'll split up the questions between all four of 'em)!