I think spring is officially here when
the first soccer game is played. Maybe!
the first soccer game is played. Maybe!
Look at that, bunch ball at its finest, but my kid got to kick the ball, a few times!!
When we got to the game, we noticed one of our Best Friends was there,and WEARING THE SAME NUMBER!!! How cool is that??
She was on the team we were playing against, but friends don't let that get in the way.
You know, they don't keep score, but Elise made a terrific kick at the WRONG Goal Posts!! That was terrific. She missed, but it was a really good kick! She actually did this twice, once in each direction. It was a great day! We had a blast watching these cute little kids run around and try to learn soccer. We hope to see you all at the games sometime, she has plenty and will be playing again in the fall and the next spring.
Dad held on and she did pretty good.
We got her helmet on her before she really took off.
When she finally realized that dad had let go, she got scared. Normal, right? She decided that pouting was better.
This is EXACTLY what I did when my dad taught me, only I got back on for some reason, and no helmet. I even hit the pavement once. But Dads are great, they get you back on, sometime somehow!
And then ignoring us
was even better than that.
Sitting in the sunshine,
enjoying the sunset,
rather than biking.
Sounds good to me!!!
was even better than that.
Sitting in the sunshine,
enjoying the sunset,
rather than biking.
Sounds good to me!!!
2 comments:
Elise is so finny! I love the bike riding story. That is so great! And how adorable is it to watch them play soccer. I can't wait until Deklan is old enough to play.
Oh and HOORAY for SPRING!
Hey! Nice blog! Yay for Elise playing soccer. You know we're up to our neck's in it (and that's only half my kids LOL). Next up, baseball...oh boy!
I really need to get B off of training wheels too!
Nice to "see" you...call me!
Post a Comment