Oh, today has been a good day. I luckily got to get up and go running in the most beautiful place, with some beautiful friends!! (I should have taken my camera, but I think they would have killed me!) 7 am came mighty early and mighty cold for running. The sun was shining though. So that was good. I wore my inside running attire, with sweats on top, a hat and gloves!!! I had spent a late night up with my dear husband and the Froerer's at an incredible "jam session" with Tim Daniels, Danielle Vaughn, McCall Erickson, Dan, and Brett Turner. All of these singer/songwriters are GREAT!!! I couldn't find a link on Tim's page to Dan, though I thought I saw him there once..... Mike and I love to listen to them play and sing. It is so fun. Anyway, we ran on the roads this morning just east and south of the Chevron here. It was so pretty. A lot of it is undeveloped, and the houses are great. The land reminded me so much of the Milton Valley that my Grandpa's land is located by, only before the cattle ate all the trees. There is a bubbling little river, and the road winds back and forth across it. I ran a little slower than Karen and Jenny, but that was ok, I took Sheryl Crow with me and we had a great time. I got one blister, and it isn't all that bad. I didn't freeze that bad either. In fact, the only unpleasant thing was stopping when I noticed I had my blister! OUCH!!! I'm much colder now that I'm sitting in the shade at the Montessori School Fundraiser that SFG is sponsoring. Sales haven't been too bad. But my feet, bless them, in flip flops are FREEZING!!!! I will move into the sun in a minute. But sure as I do that, I'll be visited by someone that wants to buy or ask me a million questions that I DON'T have answers for.
Well, it is 4:45. Do I Stay or Do I Go??? dadada daaada dada da. You know that song, right?
Can I just mention, there are WAY lots of white cars around here. The other day, Elise and I counted 17 while we waited for her bus. In 10 minutes, we saw 17 white cars or trucks. Amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment