Proof
You've heard the sayings "proof is in the pudding" or "the burden of proof is in the truth", right? Well here is my PROOF of several different things. First of all, I'm posting again which is proof that I really want to have a blog and a diary of sorts of what goes on at my house. Which is also proof that I'm living. I am actually living and breathing which sometimes seems like a miracle! Having 2 under 2 isn't all that hard per se, but I will be among the last to tell you it is easy.
This is proof that my house does get cleaned, and in particular vacuumed.
Below is proof that we have fun as a family and with friends actually at OUR house. See, we have friends. They like us, they really really like us! Granted it was for chocolate fondue...
More proof that we have friends... but in particular this friend is Andrea. We named our first-born after her. This is proof that she does exist, and comes to visit me rather than the other way around. She lives far away... my college roomie that I still miss when I do my hair, or say my prayers, decorate for Christmas or try to read the bible! Thanks for the 2nd Annual Fall Conference visit! We had so much fun with you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment