Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More on Morgan




A pat from the Big Sister.

Our first visitors (outside of direct blood-family) were Teresa and Jesee... We had LOTS of fun and they brought me flowers and CHOCOLATE, and smiles. Thanks for coming girls! And of course, Heather came up too. That was fun!! She got to see the Wight's in action.


Miss Morgan Danielle.


The proud Great-Sister....

McKenna dancing to the tunes Dad brought. She's so stinkin cute!


My mom holding her 7th grandchild. She looks happy about it don't ya think?


First hello from mom after being all cleaned up.


Mike held his breath for this pic I think. What will the one year old do? She hugged her tight and patted her gently on the head. WHEW!


Very happy sisters. Elise calls herself a "Great-sister, because Kenna is the Big sister now!"

3 comments:

K.Booth said...

Sooooo cute!!! I love all the pictueres.....keep em coming. Three girls.....I can't believe it!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Vic! Your girls are all so beautiful!

Cami Epperson said...

Congrats!! All of your girls are beautiful!