Okay this is yet another post probably without pictures...
which starts off my first Is It Okay When...
Is it okay when you post with no pics? I feel kind of blog nakey without them. It is much worse than going all day in the winter without socks on.
Is it okay when you send your niece out to play in the snow, in what her mother sent her in, even though it is totally not snow worthy attire? (Example: her gloves are those little one size fits all cheap crap things that you can get at the grocery store.)
Is it okay when, you refer to your nephew as the Tossed Salad, because he kept you up all night, tossing in the crib?
Is it okay when you send your husband a text message to go pick up his birthday gift that he knows about? Homemade ice cream is our favorite and he's just not been the same lately without a bowl on occasion.
Is it okay when you only spot vacuum? And ONLY because the hubby is coming home soon and he'd flip a lid, or bust a gasket, if he saw the super cheesy cracker mess in the TV room?
Is it okay to want snow for a little longer, just because it hurts your eyes to look at the grass underneath? (This would be why Kelli's landscaping is the best!!)
Is it okay that I can't see the girls playing outside with the dog right this minute? That doesn't make me a bad mom AND babysitter? Oh and heaven forbid a bad dog owner!! Right?
Is it okay that I let my dog run haphazard all over the farm and don't care? LOL! I keep trying to find her mess, but she's hiding it somewhere.... okay I found that she got into someone's ziploc baggies and spread them from one end of the barnyard to the other, but I don't know where they came from, who they belong to, or that she wasn't on a special assignment by the hens to do this. She hangs out in the barn with them a lot... mostly wanting them to come out and play, though I think they don't really want to be friends with her. Something about her genentics. They are so rude!
Is It Okay When I give my nephew a bandaid for a very small owie on his foot that is like 10 seconds from being completely healed on its own without any TLC? Cause I did, and he liked it, and so did I.
Okay I think that is enough questions for you all today. I may have my issues under control by now... or not. hahahaha!
which starts off my first Is It Okay When...
Is it okay when you post with no pics? I feel kind of blog nakey without them. It is much worse than going all day in the winter without socks on.
Is it okay when you send your niece out to play in the snow, in what her mother sent her in, even though it is totally not snow worthy attire? (Example: her gloves are those little one size fits all cheap crap things that you can get at the grocery store.)
Is it okay when, you refer to your nephew as the Tossed Salad, because he kept you up all night, tossing in the crib?
Is it okay when you send your husband a text message to go pick up his birthday gift that he knows about? Homemade ice cream is our favorite and he's just not been the same lately without a bowl on occasion.
Is it okay when you only spot vacuum? And ONLY because the hubby is coming home soon and he'd flip a lid, or bust a gasket, if he saw the super cheesy cracker mess in the TV room?
Is it okay to want snow for a little longer, just because it hurts your eyes to look at the grass underneath? (This would be why Kelli's landscaping is the best!!)
Is it okay that I can't see the girls playing outside with the dog right this minute? That doesn't make me a bad mom AND babysitter? Oh and heaven forbid a bad dog owner!! Right?
Is it okay that I let my dog run haphazard all over the farm and don't care? LOL! I keep trying to find her mess, but she's hiding it somewhere.... okay I found that she got into someone's ziploc baggies and spread them from one end of the barnyard to the other, but I don't know where they came from, who they belong to, or that she wasn't on a special assignment by the hens to do this. She hangs out in the barn with them a lot... mostly wanting them to come out and play, though I think they don't really want to be friends with her. Something about her genentics. They are so rude!
Is It Okay When I give my nephew a bandaid for a very small owie on his foot that is like 10 seconds from being completely healed on its own without any TLC? Cause I did, and he liked it, and so did I.
Okay I think that is enough questions for you all today. I may have my issues under control by now... or not. hahahaha!
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA! That's great Vic. And I say, YES! It's all O.K.
Vic, it's OK and it's Oky Doky at the same time. You can do any of those things as long as no one sees you that has authority to fire you from you job or call the police on you. Just remember who you are and what you stand for and what other people are and what they stand for and then get something to stand on and then tell those people "what for." That's what I would do on the matter but I'd wait until after you did it. Great Blog. Love it. dc
Loved this post!! all perfectly normal and O.K!!
You go girl, and of course its ok cause who cares what those "other" people think? Love Ya!
Of course they are! I have done at least one or two of these on occasion!!
Post a Comment