Friday, February 6, 2009

On the Day You Were Born

Hey I got this in an email from my mother (who texts me when she wants to tell me anything which I find bizarre! Oh and she totally played hookie from work today. Mike knows where I get my tendencies from...) moving on...

You might want to go here and see which song was the #1 hit song the day you were born. It is kinda fun. I apparently was born the day that Blondie had a hit song! I had no CLUE who Blondie is, but I googled her name and song and I've heard that song before... not one of my favorite 80's hits, but I guess someone liked it that day!! Oh, and her hair color is back in style again. I still am not sure what to do with that color combo... I couldn't do it. But some of you can!

1 comment:

Troy said...

Very cool....

We have checked out all of our birthdays....

Thanks for sharing.... I most definitely will be stealing that for our blog...