Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Beautiful Silly Girl

Sometimes I forget what a beautiful thing being SILLY can be. And just exactly how beautifully silly my eldest is. She narrated this "game" to me a while back to put on this blog. It is still there, down at the bottom on the right. Maybe she'll change it again soon. It is her little space in my space on the internet. Here she goes:

Ballet Guess Game.
I changed the rule. Now no yab yapping yapping yapping. And NO asking somebody else the law, and especially don't ask me to show my own self and No Cheats! Just let me do the rest of the magic.
SO, lets start with how many pets I have.
Next I want you to guess how many pets I have counting 2 horses, 2 chickens, 1 dog, actually I don't have any chickens. I do have 2 ducks and 13 little quails and 14 chicks and have you guessed yet??
Hurry up?
Stick around on Ballet Guess Game, we'll be back after these eleven messages!

Next time on Ballet Guess Game will be right back on Taco Bell at Tuesdays, weekdays and Fridays. Oh, and especially Wednesdays. See you next time!!!!


Oddly enough, she sounds a lot like Pippi Longstocking. We just finished that book a few weeks ago. She's so dang cute. Now to get her out of bed in the morning she is more like a bear coming out of hibernation, every morning. And I have to go do that exact thing right now at 7 am so she'll be on time for school.

3 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

That is so funny! She is a crack up!

K.Booth said...

I saw her the other morning arriving at school and the expression on her face cracked me up....she was like, "Whew.....I made it!"

Wight Family said...

Kellies Jellies, I love you both! And I would bet a plate of brownies that Elise almost always arrives with that look on her face. She's my offspring, born to be late!! ;) That is just how we roll! lol!

thanks!