Last night Mike and I had a little talk. I had had a talk with myself in the morning on my treadmill. We moved up to this beautiful valley to make our lives simpler. In sort of a forced simplistic kind of way. Mike was searching for a non-long-haul trucking job (found it thanks to a broken leg in Jackson on a family vacation) and I found my way to another great job that I enjoy and works well with my wanting to be a mother and be at home when my girl is at home. We've decided to move a few things to "hobby" status. Mike is going to work harder at selling his bike and a few of his woodworking tools and I'm putting my Herbalife shopping cart on the back burner. I'll still help people that want helped, I just will be not advertising. I love the products, but I want to write!! I desperately want to achieve a life-long goal of being published! First goal is to be published by 30. I've got 2 years to go. I had no idea that it would go by so quickly, so time is of the essence my friends. I'll be writing a few hours each day give or take a 6 year old's interruptions like not getting ready for the day quickly enough, such as today. That makes me crazy. She'll cry and bawl about having to put on her clothes. What IS the deal??
I'm going to be joining a writing club up here in Eden. And be running around in those circles. I'm glad that I went to the Eden Writer's Conference in the fall. It really set me up.
And I love my new socks!! Just love em.
No comments:
Post a Comment